Love the Dice! Very creative tool – wrote 2 songs the first time I used them!
Grammy and Emmy Award winning, Academy Award nominated, film composer and jazz musician
The fun and novel way to compose music on any instrument
Chord Dice was inspired by my longest standing guitar student Bailey, who asked me “which chords go together”. My early attempts to explain music theory failed, miserably. After much brainstorming, trial, and error – Chord Dice was born.
I took the chords of a major key and numbered them 1 through 7 so Bailey could learn music theory at her own pace. This numbering system provides a musical context because a single chord can be expressed in at least 3 different ways.
I wrote 27 songs this week!
8yr old guitar student
Key of G
Key of C
- No Sight Reading Required
- Save Time Learning, So You Can Play Now
- Practice Chord Combinations To Find Your Perfect Sound
- Include Children In The Songwriting Process
- Improvise On The Fly With Other Musicians
- Get Your Playing Out Of A Rut
- You Can Play THOUSANDS Of New Songs
Chord Dice rocks when you roll. You can literally come up with 32,748 chord progressions with a tube of 5. Of course, not all of those songs will be hits, but there could be a hit song in every tube . . . you just have to find it!
To Rock, Just Roll